Biomedical Therapies » Intervention Study: BioRay’s Liver Life & ELISA Testing Now Accepting Participants
Intervention Study: BioRay’s Liver Life & ELISA Testing Now Accepting Participants
BioRay is proud to partner with Generation Rescue to conduct a new intervention study to determine the effectiveness of BioRay’s liver restorative product Liver Life in the decrease of food sensitivities in immune and neuro-compromised children. We would like to invite you to join our study.
You may be selected to participate if you meet the following criteria;
- Your child is not currently on Liver Life, nor has been within the last 6 months.
- Your child has aggravations or signs of discomfort to different foods.
- Your child will be able to stay on their current protocol (with the addition of Liver Life) and not change any supplements or other interventions.
- You are able and comfortable following the directions and to ask for help if needed.
- You can give your child a "pin prick" on the finger to draw a drop of blood.
- You must agree to refrain from discussing the study, the process, or results until the study is complete and BioRay gives its approval to discuss it. We need to keep the study as neutral as possible, we do not want to influence other participants.
- You must be able to complete a pre and post ATEC (Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist)
- You must participate in the entire study from April 16-July 16
If you suspect your child has food sensitivities, we invite you to sign up or learn more by contacting Generation Rescue’s Program Coordinator, Stephanie Rotondi at email@example.com.