Contests & Events » Thanks-N-Giving Fundraiser for Generation Rescue to "Give Our Kids A Say!"
Thanks-N-Giving Fundraiser for Generation Rescue to "Give Our Kids A Say!"
We are a group of parents, siblings, friends, co-workers, colleagues and individuals who care about families affected by autism. In 2012, Generation Rescue's families have experienced new milestones and we want to share their success and ensure the children newly diagnosed every fifteen minutes have our support as well.
We can’t do it without you and that’s why we are asking for your support.We want you to help us reach our goal of raising $10,000 to increase the level of awareness on autism treatment options, provide an additional four medical grants to families in need and host local autism community education seminars.
Join our Thanks-N-Giving Fundraising Team on Razoo to help us hit our goal, and we will say thanks to the top 3 fundraisers by giving away the following:
1st Place - A far infrared sauna from Health Partner ($1,750 value, US residents only)
2nd Place - A 15 minute Skype Call with Jenny McCarthy
3rd Place - Vegas Baby, 2 night stay at the Paris Hotel plus a $200 food & beverage credit and 2 tickets to the legendary Jersey Boys
Visit Razoo - join team "Thanks-N-Giving" - fill out your personal fundraising page - and share, share, share!
The top 3 fundraisers who raise the most money by November 21 will WIN! Plus, throughout the campaign we will be giving prizes to fundraisers as they meet goals!
Here's How You Get Started
2. In the Green Join This Team Box, click FUNDRAISE
3. Enter Fundraiser Name - Your Name
4. If you don't have a Razoo account click, Sign Up Now
5. Fill out your personal profile, add photos of your family, tell your story, and set the suggested donation amounts. We recommend:
$10 - the cost of 2 holiday lattes
$20 - the cost of popcorn & a movie
$54 - in honor of the 1 in 54 boys diagnosed with autism
$88 - in honor of the 1 in 88 diagnosed with autism
6. Set your personal fundraising goal, we suggest $1,000. (Through Nov. 1 - 21, 2012 we will be giving away additional prizes as an incentive to hit your goals.)
SAVE your profile and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!
We will announce the winners on Thanksgiving Day.
Call us if you have any questions - (866) 98-AUTISM
Thank you for your continued support!
Thanks N Giving Rules & Regulations:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. By submitting an entry to the Thanks-N-Giving Campaign, you are agreeing to be bound by the following legal terms.
2. Thanks-N-Giving Campaign (the "Event") will begin at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") November 1, 2012 and end at 11:59:00 PM EST on November 21, 2012 ("Promotion Period"). The Event is sponsored by Generation Rescue. Entry to contest is the creation of a Razoo fundraising profile and joining the “Thanks-N-Giving” fundraising team for Generation Rescue Inc.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Event is open to individuals 18 years of age or older at the time of registration. *Winner of the Health Partner sauna must be a resident of the US.
4. FINALISTS: The 3 Thanks-N-Giving Team Fundraisers that raise the highest dollar amount for Generation Rescue by 11:59:00 PM EST November 21, 2012 will win one of three prizes.
5. PRIZES: On November 22, 2012, Generation Rescue will contact the (3) winners via email, and announce those winners on the Generation Rescue Facebook Page and Generation Rescue eNewsletter. The 3 Prizes include: (1) A Far Infrared Sauna from Health Partner* (2) a 15 minute Skype Chat with Jenny McCarthy; and (3) 2 night stay at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas (plus a $200 food & beverage credit and 2 tickets to the legendary Jersey Boys)
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Event, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Generation Rescue, Inc., Razoo and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, as well as each judge (collectively "Released Entities") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising out of your participation in the Event or inability to participate in the Event. Released Entities are not responsible for any miscommunications such as technical failures related to computer, telephone, mobile device, cable, wireless, or unavailable network or server connections, related technical failures, or other failures related to hardware, software or virus, or incomplete, late or misdirected entries. Any compromise to the fair and proper conduct of this Event may result in the disqualification of an Entry, termination of the Event, or other remedial action, at the sole discretion of Generation Recue. Generation Rescue and its agents shall have the right to remove any Entry from the Event Webpage at any time, if, in their sole discretion, an Entry is determined to be obscene, offensive, inappropriate, or to infringe or violate the rights of any person or entity.