Top 5 Non-Toxic Holiday Gifts for the Whole Family
1) For Mom – Perfectly Pure Facial Care Kit. Lavish lineup of botanically crafted skincare gems, all luxuriously hydrating, soothing, and deeply nourishing for true rejuvenation. Gift ready in a classic black box. FIG+YARROW
2) For Dad – Organic Shaving Kit. Gorgeous, featuring a sustainable hardwood shaving bowl with lid, matching pure badger hair shaving brush, and organic moisturizing shaving soap. Select from Sassafras + Spice or Black Willow Bark varieties, scented naturally with pure essential oils. Gift ready in a rustic burlap bag. A Wild Soap Bar
3) For Kids – “Block Party” Wood Block Set + Games. 3 different games that double as a block set, kiddos love this consciously crafted creation, which easily adapts to both individual and social play. Games will keep them busy for hours, and parents can feel good about their little ones enjoying all natural, educational, and imaginative play. Includes 41 wood blocks, 2 canvas carrying bags, 3 games. Free name engraving is included, creating a uniquely personal gift. Larsen Toy Lab
4) For Pets – Honest Pet Toys + Shampoo. Our own furry friend is amorously engaged with the Eco Owl Buddy. All toys are handcrafted of natural hemp and organic wool by disabled adults in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Non-toxic, chemical-free, lead-free, plastic-free. What better way to show your pets how very much you care for their health and happiness!
5) For the Cook – Classic Bamboo Serving Plank. Original, contemporary, designed to perform and made to last with sustainably harvested bamboo. Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial, it’s hand-finished with natural food-safe oil ~ no chemical stains or formaldehyde glues here folks. Fully reversible, so you can cut on one side and serve on the other. Brilliant! Bambu Home
Learn more about True Goods
Subscribe to the True Goods newsletter.
Elizabeth Wasserman | @TrueGoods
Liz is the Founder and CEO of TrueGoods.com, an honest online shop offering truly toxin-free products for the whole family – pets included! With degrees in psychology and clinical social work and graduate studies in business and organizational psychology, Liz is the consummate problem solver, believing we all have the right to know what’s in the products we bring into our homes. Following a shocking health crisis in her own life, and fueled by a passion for preventive health, a commitment to clean living, and a strong belief in informed wellness care, she started True Goods with a mission to help people harness their purchasing power to create healthier lives and a more sustainable environment.