What is one thing you’d love to do for yourself this summer?
If you can’t imagine finding any time for yourself, take this opportunity to think about what you would like to do for YOU.
It is so important to make time for yourself! Stealing a few moments here and there can make a big difference in your day and make you a stronger parent to care for your family.
So we’re asking you…What is your Summer Guilty Pleasure?
To enter, all you need to do is take a photo of what a “Guilty Pleasure” looks like to you, upload your photo to Instagram, and tag it with #GRSummerGuiltyPleasure.
The top 10 most “liked” images will be selected as finalists. Of the top 10, one winner will be selected by a random drawing to WIN:
- An Autographed Copy of Jenny’s Upcoming Book “Bad Habits”
- An Autographed Copy of Love Lust & Faking It
- A Generation Rescue T-Shirt
- And, TWO Bottles of the Special Edition Generation Rescue Pinot Gris, Autographed by Blanchard Family Wines.
Contest Begins: July 16, 2012
Contest Ends: July 26, 2012
Winner will be announced on July 31, 2012 on the Generation Rescue Facebook Page and our eNewsletter.
HOW TO ENTER
1. TAKE A PHOTO: take a fun picture of an activity that you will do or would like to do this summer. (Outdoor activities, food & wine, reading, entertainment, etc.)
2. UPLOAD IT TO INSTAGRAM: On your smart phone, upload your photo to Instagram.
3. TAG IT: Add the contest hashtag #GRSummerGuiltyPleasure so that we can identify all the contest submissions.
4. TUNE IN: On July 31st, 2012 we will announce the winner in our eNewsletter and on our Facebook Page.
Contest Sponsored by Blanchard Family Wines
The Blanchard Family Winery is a boutique family winery in Sonoma County, CA. In support of Generation Rescue, they created a special edition 2011 Pinot Gris sourced from a Russian River Valley vineyard. Through their website the unique wine is available for $30 a bottle and 10% of the proceeds are donated back to Generation Rescue.
Can’t wait for the contest to end?
* We appreciate your discretion when selecting a photo. Any inappropriate photos will be flagged and reported and immediately disqualified from the contest. To see the full Rules & Regulations, click here.