The AutismOne/Generation Rescue Conference is the largest autism conference in the U.S. and provides free access to families to learn about the latest research and therapies from leading scientists and physicians. Opportunities are provided for continuing education for medical professionals, first responders, legal advocates and teachers.
If you’re on the fence about attending, here are 5 reason’s why you should register today:
1. LEARN about the latest treatment and therapy options from the leading autism physicians, researchers, and therapists in the country.
2. DISCOVER a deeper look into the science, physiological effects, and gastrointestinal connection between autism spectrum disorders.
3. CONNECT, re-connect with old and make new friends to share insights and stories with a community of people who are supportive, nurturing and understanding of the journey that is autism.
4. MEET THE PHYSICIANS who are dedicated to finding the answers and healing autism spectrum disorders.
5. HAVE FUN, relax and enjoy some quality time with friends and family.
Check out the list of topics, speakers, session tracks and special conference events at AutismOne.org.
For registration details, visit the AutismOne website here.