Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood
Author: Jenny McCarthy
Unfiltered ups and downs of motherhood.
In Baby Laughs Jenny McCarthy examines the full range of challenges that new mothers face, including:
- The humiliations of postnatal “numbing spray,” Tucks medicated pads, and adult diapers; jelly belly, balding, and gum disease; and becoming a “five-foot puke rag” for the baby
- Heart-stopping terrors, such as baby manicures, breathing checks, and burp failures
- Inadequacies, such as lullaby illiteracy and the need for a “heavy rotation” of toys, videos, and mobiles
- Daddy antics, such as infant wrestling, home-movie mania, sleeping like a log, and expecting sex
- Dueling grandmas, germ-ridden guests, Olympic-class competitive mommies, anorexic pets— and much more.
Mothers and fathers will find much-needed relief and insight in this sometime touching, sometimes gritty, but always perceptive and outrageously funny account of what it truly means to have your very own small bundle of joy.
By purchasing Baby Laughs through the Generation Rescue website your book will be personally autographed by Jenny McCarthy and will contain a personalized message (up to 15 words).
100% of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to Generation Rescue.
*Shipping & Handling is included in the total price of $55 in the US and Canada