We enjoy participating in programs that support helping families who need our care. Even within our small community in Northern Colorado it is difficult to reach all of the families who need our care and medical support. Through various means including scholarships and donations made by community members we are able to help families in need. However, by connecting with larger organizations such as Generation Rescue we can reach families all over the country including rural areas in our surrounding states. GR keep up the good work on getting the word out and we will keep supporting families with medical care and hope for recovery.
Dr Steven Rondeau and the Wholeness Center Team
Dr. Steven Rondeau is a member of the following organizations:
- PedANP - Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member, DAN! – Defeat Autism Now trained and registered physician
- PANDAS Resource Network – Medical Advisory Board Member
- CoAND – Colorado Association of Naturopathic Doctors Member
- ISNR – International Society of Neurofeedback and Research – Committee Member