Generation Rescue Family Grant Program
Apply for the Program
The Rescue Family Grant Program provides autism treatment to families in financial need. The grant provides financial support, products and services for auditory listening therapy, dietary intervention training, dietary supplements, two doctor visits, and lab testing. To date, more than 700 individuals have participated in the program and report a better quality of life and improvement in speech, language, behavior, health and wellness, and social interaction. The grant is available to individuals of all ages who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Two doctor visits with a medical physician specially trained in treating autism*
- A 90-day supply of vitamins, minerals and supplements
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis Lab Test
- Urine Porphyrins Lab Test
- Subscription to The Listening Program
- Nutritional Counseling
- A Rescue Angel Grant Mentor
- Discounts on supplements and programs after completion of the grant
Spring/Summer Round: April - June 2017
Applications Open: March 6, 2017
Applications Due by: March 17, 2017
Summer/Fall Round: July - September 2017
Applications Open: June 5, 2017
Applications Due by: June 16, 2017
Fall/Winter Round: October-December
Applications Open: September 11, 2017
Applications Due by: September 22, 2017
*Your specialist will be assigned by Generation Rescue based on availability and geographic proximity. Some travel may be necessary.
*We are currently only accepting applications for families living the United States. If you don’t quality, here’s a list of other resource.